About the Artist
Francisco Pacheco started painting more than 30 years ago in Portugal. He has painted and exhibited all around the world including Europe, America, and Australia.
Francisco studied Art (Painting, and Literature), Education, Industrial Engineering, Management and Information Technology. He has published a large number of scientific papers and poetry both nationally and internationally.
Francisco complements the world of Science and Technology with the most creative, imaginary, and fantastic world of Art. He is represented in Museums, Universities and numerous private collections around the world.
Exhibitions & Recitals of Poetry
Camilo Eca Art Gallery, Lisbon (Portugal) - 1985
Camilo Eca Art Gallery, Recital of Lisbon (Portugal) - 1985
Almada High School, Almada (Portugal) - 1985
University of Lisbon, Portugal - 1986
of Technology, Sydney (Australia) - 1989
Gould Street Art Gallery, Bondi Beach (Australia) - 1997
Art Expo 97, Royal Hall of Industries, Sydney - 1997
Portuguese Ethnographic Museum of Australia, Sydney - 1997
Art Gallery, Double Bay, Australia - 1997
Art Gallery, Recital of Poetry, Double Bay, Australia - 1997
Art Gallery, Bondi Junction, Australia - 1997
Gelabert Studios, New York (USA) - 1998
NSW Writer's Centre, World Congress of Poets, Sydney - 2001
Central Coast Community Environment Network, On the Edge - Environmental Art Exhibition, Central Coast (Australia) - 2006
The Royal Botanic Gardens Autumn Show, Sydney - 2009
The 3rd Annual Pyrmont Art Festival, Sydney - 2009
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, UTS, Sydney - 2011
- The Consulate General of Portugal, Sydney - 2013
- The Portuguese Ethnographic Museum of Australia, Sydney - 2016
- Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort, Central Coast NSW - 2016
- The Art House, Central Coast NSW - 2016
- Scalabrini Village (Aged Care Living), Drummoyne - 2016
- Coast Bar and Restaurant, Gosford - 2016 / 2017
- Consulate of Portugal in Sydney, (see photos) - 2017
- Sydney Portugal Community Club, (see photos) - 2017
- Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort, Central Coast NSW, "Homage to the French Impressionists" - 2017
- "Art & Wellness - art exhibition and art workshops at The Art House, Central Coast NSW - 2017
- "Art & Wellness - art exhibition and art workshop at Kooindah Waters Golf and Spa Resort, Central Coast NSW - 2017
- "Art & Wellness - art exhibition and art workshop at Coast Bar and Restaurant, Gosford - 2017
Art is an act of imagination and creation! It is the symbolic representation of our world! Through its multiple it reveals our past, it reflects our present and it offers insights into our future.
"Art reflects the spirit of humankind and the age in which lives ..."
"Art originates in the mind ..."
"Art is human emotion expressed in terms of a medium ..."
Painting is a visual revelation of humans' emotions and desires. It is a way of interpreting reality in the quest to reach an understanding of the Universe and to love this unique and wonderful planet - our Earth!
Beyond the real boundaries there exists the imaginary and the fantastic. Through painting and poetry, Francisco Pacheco is embracing all the continents and sharing the influences of people from Asia, Europe, Africa, and Australia.